Pitreavie Guest House, Dunfermline, Fife

The house was built in 1923 for the sheriff of Dunfermline clerk.

It then became a doctors surgery for many years and eventually it was taken over as a guest house which we bought  nine years ago.

We have enjoyed every minute of it as this has let us meet people from all parts of the world. We always do our best to give a warm welcome and we try to make everyone feel relaxed and comfortable and we are very grateful for the people that choose to stay here and share a small part of their lives with us.